Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Liar & Con Professional

I Jay Daudia wish to confess the following in order that I can learn and go forward with my miserable life.

I did steal funds from three (3) people to whom bought into my scam/business. I profiteered to the tune of some £15,000 from extracting money in exchange for shares in the business/scam.
I did run a scam/taxi business from home whilst claiming unemployment benefit from the UK Government & Tax Payer at the same time as claiming for some six (6) children.
I did spend all my time afterwards writing sick lies and posting them on the internet as a bitter attempt to cause as much distress and distract the attention from myself.
I did agree to get on with my life, but as per normal lied about the whole thing and continue writing blogs etc in order that I may hurt those who offered me a shred of kindness and proposal of a future.
My single largest failure was myself. I failed in my marriage, in my life and in my business. As always, it was always someone ells and not I to blame. I really do believe that I Jay Daudia of Sheerness Mews North Woolwich London am the chosen one.

I was warned to behave and I paid the price for lying. Now I need to rebuild my life from the bottom upward. Maybe one day I will recognize that honesty and integrity are something to which I alone never appear to acknowledge in any form.

Sorry to all who have been hurt or offended by my own failings.



Jay Daudia.

I wish to add to my profile by inviting you all to view my personal web site. Just because you thought I had changed, does not mean I have !!!. Vist Me Here

I also draw to your attention the comments from recent work colleagues to whom once again I cleard out the Bank Balance. View the comments here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a vicious and deceitfully corruptive man. For all you time wasting writing childlike blog's, you will not change the fact that you are a Liar and a Con Man. Go view the following:
www.freewebs.com/jay-daudia and the rest. It clearly shows one thing, many people who know you wish to point out the truth to others.

Nina said...

Mr Daudia is a Con Man of the very worst kind. He stole from Mr Chayto, tried to steel from Hoverpod and took money from people with little income to buy his kids christmas presents. He Shagged his wifes sister and made her pregnant, left his first three kids to his wife for the state to pay for, then sat on the dole with his wifes sister and their 3 kids for the dole to pay for them.
He runs more scam's than enough, ranging from fake Taxi business,s. Dodgy telecom suppliers, anything he can rip you off with, he will take. Go check out www.ripoffreport.com he is well documented on this site.